Payment Terms, Cancellation Policy and Renters Responsibilities
The following payments apply for this booking:
Payment of deposit:
Once we accept your booking a deposit must be paid AND received by us in order to secure the booking. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by us of the deposit. Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in your booking being cancelled and the property being made available to others. Should we cancel a booking of yours due to non or late payment of a deposit then any deposit received by us from you will be refunded in full.
The balance due must be received on or before its due date. If your payment fails to reach us by the due date we may choose to cancel your booking with or without notice to you, and make the property available to others. Cancellation charges apply (see Cancellation policy below).
If you need to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible so we may offer the property to others.
Book Twizel Ltd is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any costs/damages incurred by the renter resulting from a cancellation for any reason.
The renter is responsible for the entire period booked.
Should YOU choose to cancel the booking: Our standard cancellation charges apply.
- Cancellation more than 15 days before your stay commences results in a cancellation charge amounting to 25.0% of the total booking charge.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the scheduled start of stay results in a cancellation charge amounting to 100.0% of the total booking charge.
Should BOOK TWIZEL cancel the booking due to;
- YOUR NON-PAYMENT: Should any of your payments fail to reach us by their due date we have the right to cancel the booking with or without providing you with notice. Under these circumstances our standard cancellation charges apply.
- UNAVAILABILITY OF BOOKED PROPERTY: Should the property confirmed become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of Book Twizel Ltd we will endeavour to provide a “like” property within 10 Kilometres of the Twizel township. Should the replacement property not meet your requirements a full refund will be provide to you.
- BREACH OF RENTERS RESPONSIBILITIES: A Breach of any of the Renters Responsibilities can result in immediate Cancellation of the booking without refund and immediate eviction from the property.
Cancellation by Owner/Manager
If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the property becomes unavailable or unfit for use, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund your money in full.
Direct Credit Payment Information;
Book Twizel Ltd
Please Note: Credit card payments are accepted but incur a 4% Surcharge.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the house.
- No events or parties are permitted at the house.
Payment to Book Twizel infers agreement to these terms, conditions, responsibilities and policies.