#3. Meg's Palace- FREE WIFI
- SQM 200
Meg's is an amazing property set in a well established and well cared for garden (almost park like!) and is one of only a few 2 story homes in the Twizel township giving the most spectacular views towards the mountains.
Upstairs has a huge wrap around deck with covered seating area, the living area's and kitchen as well as 2 bedrooms and the main bathroom. Downstairs are another 2 bedrooms (one with an ensuite shower), seperate toilet and laundry.
Twizel River is only a 2 minute walk away and the Twizel shops, cafes, supermarkets and sports centre are all within short walking distance too.
- Quick walking access to Twizel marketplace, cafes, sport centre and river
- Outstanding Views with well established garden
- Off street Parking available
- Bedding and linen included
- Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single Beds (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed (Downstairs with Shower)
- Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed (Downstairs)
*Please Note: Access to the Upstairs space is either via internal spiral staircase or external deck stair making this home unsuitable for anyone who finds climbing stair difficult.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 3 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Fireplace, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
28 Tekapo Drive Twizel, Twizel, 7944, New Zealand