#19. Unplugged on Hallewell St
- SQM 70
Our quaint cottage on Hallewell Street is an original Twizel Hydro Bach that is totally "unplugged".
If you are looking to escape and get back to basics then this is the perfect retro getaway. You'll be staying in an original 2 bedroom Twizel Hydro home on a large section just a minute walking distance from the town centre on a quiet street.
This a space to truly relax in, no TV and no internet but plenty of peace and quiet. A brand new heat pump ensures you’ll be cosy all year round.
Unplugged on Hallewell offers:
- Convenience and warmth - this cosy cottage is such an easy place to feel comfortable in.
- Plenty of off-street parking and a large lawn.
- A great location in Twizel, a five minute walk to the township’s marketplace including cafes and supermarkets.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Bunk Bed Set (2xSingles Beds) and 1 Single Bed
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed, 3 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Fireplace
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
MiscellaneousSmoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner