Is bed linen and towels provided?
Yes. We provide bed linen and towels for your stay.
Do we have to clean the house when we leave?
No, but we ask that you leave the home tidy with your dishes done. There is a cleaning/linen fee included in your quote and our clean team will complete a full clean after you check out.
Why are there no properties available for the dates I've selected?
There can be a number of reasons why there are no properties showing as available for the dates you have selected.
- We may be fully booked on the dates you have selected.
- There are times of the year that we have a minimum stay policy so if you are looking to book a home over a holiday period you may need to consider extending your stay in Twizel. Christmas/New Year period has a 5 night minimum stay, Easter has a 4 night minimum stay and other public holidays can have a 3 night minimum stay.
- If you are booking for a stay during a rowing regatta Book Twizel will often block these dates from instant bookings. This allows us to manually match you with the best home option ensuring that we full as many beds as possible in each and every house so that all rowers and supporters can find somewhere suitable to stay. We would love to hear from you regarding your rowing accommodation needs so just give us a call on 027 226 8020 or email email@example.com
Can I bring my dog on holiday too?
We have a number of homes that are "Pet Friendly", you can view these by selecting the "Pet Friendly" page from the top left menu on the home page. If you have any doubts just ask us.
What are the payment terms and cancellation policy?
In brief we require a 25% deposit to secure your booking with the balance due a minimum of 30 days before your stay commences. All prepayments are non-refundable. For a full version of all of our terms and conditions please follow this link. When you proceed through the booking process you are provided with a full version of the terms and conditions which you must agree to in order to complete the booking process. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let us know, we'd be happy to help.
How do I make payment?
We currently have 3 payment options for you:
- Direct Credit to New Zealand Bank Account.
- Credit Card*
* Please note that Credit Card and PayPal payments incur a 3% bank fee.