#6. Raspberry Hut, Huge Spaces & Panoramic Views
- SQM 140
Raspberry hut is a large and newly built holiday house located just outside of the Twizel township. The house has amazing 360 degree views of the Mackenzie basin and sits in a peaceful and picturesque rural setting. Styled as a hunting & fishing lodge and painted in traditional ‘farm barn’ red, the house is well equipped with bedrooms and large living areas including a large open plan kitchen, lounge, dining all with concrete floor that opens out onto large deck. There is a sheltered BBQ area with an outdoor lounge suite and fire - perfect for entertaining and enjoying the world famous Mackenzie night sky.
Raspberry Hut offers
- Very sunny and light, warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Fully fenced and secure 1 hectare section, children welcome.
- Amazing outdoor and indoor entertaining areas
- Private, peaceful and completely unique location
- Bedroom 1: King size bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Bunkroom): 2 single bunks, 1 Single Bed
- Sleep Out: 1 double bunk + 1 single bed
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house.
1 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed, 3 Queen bed, 6 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
94 Boundary Terrace , Twizel, 7944, New Zealand