#10. The Hut, Twizel
- SQM 120
Known locally as "The Hut" this really is something special in Twizel! A two story character Oamaru stone three bedroom house with all of the modern conveniences (dishwasher, heat pump, smart tv). Everything you could possibility want from a holiday home, a well stocked library and a conservatory to relax and read in, sheltered private outdoor spaces and ample off street parking for cars and/or boats.
Downstairs bathroom has seperate toilet.
Comfortable, quiet and sunny with character; this great house is also only 5 minutes to the centre of Twizel.
"The Hut" offers:
- Warmth during the winter and cool comfort during the summer months
- Modern conveniences
- A great location in Twizel, only a short distance from the township’s marketplace including cafes and supermarkets
- Bedding and bed linen, towels etc are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (downstairs)
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed and 1 single bed (upstairs)
- Bedroom 3: 3 x king single beds
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Fireplace
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
MiscellaneousSmoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
230 Mackenzie Drive Twizel, Twizel, 7944, New Zealand